Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Don't know if I should join an official server or a player dedicated. I wish I didn't...

K

Kyah Seidelman

Don't know if I should join an official server or a player dedicated. I wish I didn't have to join the Facebook pages in order to read about the player dedicated pinned posts.

A

Austin Morrell

AffectedRain8 is host server

XBOX ONE

RAGNAROK

Boosted server: Taming x5, xp x12, harvest x8, weight x16, mating .4, mature x5, harvest health 1.9, growth speed 1.6, crop decay .7

RULES: (3 strike policy)

1. Passive tames are not to be killed
2. No raiding tribes over and over again
3. NO TROLLING
4. NO blocking metal spawn or rich areas
5. No brontos
6. No racist or discriminating remarks

Starter package:
Ramshackle hide armor, Ramshackle metal tools, 30 jerky, 1 medium class Dino.

Map setup:
The map is split up into four sections and each admin will get their own section Austin Morrell will get section 3 and 4 and Johne Thomson will get 1 and 2. Section 4 you will be able to take control and run the section how you want.

Feel free to ask any questions or share any ideas or what you've seen or done on the sever!
Viking bay community center is where you can make complaints or give ideas as of this page.

G

Gregory Jr Stevenson

Officials better dedicated can just shut down when ever the host is sick of being a host and all your work was for nothing

S

Sean Clark

Hey wanna make tribe with me

M

Mitchell Schunemann

Caz Mania Ark

B

Brett Little

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Page is public so you can read it before deciding to join.

E

Edward Shriver

24/7 Ragnorok. PvPvE light boost. Starter pack when registered on the server which include all metal tools and spyglass, flak armor and high level weight quetz and ascendent saddle. (Not platform). Looking for long term tribes of PvP and PvE.

Also, Tribe of Jenjaman looking for tribe mates. Mature, responsible, male/female that knows how to play the game and knows how to do anything the tribe needs. Message me if inquiring about the tribe or server.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom