Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Does duping still exist? I am admin on a pc unofficial dedicated server which has been...

• Thread starter Perky McPerkins
  • Start date
M

Michael Lowry

If the cluster is open you can bring from other servers including single player

T

Tony Burb

Boosted 100x explains things

A

Alex Mccullough

Duping

E

Eric Rodriguez

It's not dupped. They just know how to play the game

E

Eric Rodriguez

And a better question is why are u admin abusing? Going through people's stuff. Lol

T

Tommy Duncan

There are two different element the one u use for ur tek armor only goes in stacks of ten even if u try to spawn in 1000 at a time itll still only give u 10 at a time

C

Cody Sadorski

Hahah nah if its dedicated u can spawn it all in it only takes a few mins actuley

C

Cody Sadorski

If people on dedicated want tek like this lol and of ur admin of server if u want ill join and spawn it for u and u can kick me after haha takes most an hr to do lol takes fun out of earnin it the right way tho

T

Tommy Duncan

I was 1 of about 6 admins on my server but too many ppl complained about so many admins so our host is the only admin now sucks dick

T

Tommy Duncan

And i thought for aome reason he was talking about tek element lol cause tek element can only be spawned in 10 to a stack

D

Dave Doell

Is item transfer on? You can bring items from single player to pc dedicated as well as dinos.

D

Dave Doell

It's fahked

D

Dylon McMahon

Someone told me dupping still exist they just have to wait 30 minutes now

M

Mike Hill

They dupe on new official servers. Good thing they made the upgrades to prevent it lol

D

Dylon McMahon

Lol so can they do dinos to still?

S

Scott Hutchins

Im willing to bet they either found a way to transfer or guessed your admin password.

J

Jimi Black

Duping will never die. Saw people on day 2 with double wide metal behemoth gates across a large base.

R

Ryan Sykes

I remember 1 server where the admin where assholes i built a hidden lag machine/dupe machine to ruin the server so it had to be wiped for anyone to play on it

C

Chris Lueth

With 100x boost this is probably normal. But who in the fuck honestly does 100x boosts. I though people doing 30x boost was high as fuck

J

Jacob Story

Depends on the map bro

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom