Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Does anyone practice their aim? If you do, what's your ritual, game you use, etc.

E

Erik Monson

Does anyone practice their aim? If you do, what's your ritual, game you use, etc.

E

Evan Landry

Aim hero

K

Kenji Koyama

Aim hero everyday and I also play CS go and pubg because you rely on aim alot in both of those games to stay alive

J

John O'Hara

Training bots with mccree. Some strafing and some moving still where the 4 bots move around. (Right side of spawn). Then do a quickplay or 2.

A

Alfredo Torre Alvarez

I destroy every single breakable thing on the ship or room beforethe match start to warm up

J

Jihan Mujahid

I play junkrat and mercy...

A

Alexus Lombardo

Quick play

S

Steven Patrick

Custome game, headshot only against 6 ana’s small hitbox and she cant headshot. I use soldier

M

Mary Cena

Aim Hero yo.

G

Gunnar Henderson

Osu and aim hero

S

Sterling Wilson

I personally found my aim to get better after playing warframe with turning off the aim assist

B

Barbara Jenkins

I use to train my aim in custom game with a team full of Ana bots, and I take Mc Cree, and put "headshots only". Good way to train aim and tracking.

J

James Newman

Aiming in every game is different plus I don't really see any benefits from "practicing" aiming on anything else but playing the game you want to practice your aim with. Makes no sense to me. What does help is twitch reflexes and reaction time so I usually play some rhythm game before I get into competitive matches. Dj pro max or some sort of ddr type game will do more benefit than playing a different game or Aim hero.

A

Andy Hidari

I do, I use the basic training grounds to do my aim training. Takes me about 20minutes to do the full cycle and I’m ready.

A

Akhyar Imam Siam

I have a second account for warmup. Quick play is useless

A

Anthony Marino

Go to steam and get aimtastic, it’s free and you can put your overwatch sensitivity in there

B

Bryan Sayas

Deathmatch with hanzo.

J

Joris Kelderman

Play a match of comp xD

R

Rory Pfeifer

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

M

Matthew Cook

Doom

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom