Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Does anyone know how I can get in contact with wildcard, as I've looked online and...

E

Emma Ó Ceallaigh

Does anyone know how I can get in contact with wildcard, as I've looked online and can't find any sort of contact number for it? Logged on this morning and did the update, and one of our bases is completely gone, when it was made of metal! All the tames are still there, but no structures! Anyone else have this problem before? Thanks :)

M

Mike Crane

Look at the pinned post. It has links to their Twitter. Been there for 7+ months....

E

Emma Ó Ceallaigh

... I haven't got twitter.

Has anyone else expierenced this problem?

K

Kendall Andrews

We logged on to all 5 of our baby gigas dead even though they had 10 stacks of cooked meat in there inventory. When we logged on and accessed the bag they dropped we saw the cooked meat but log said they starved to death. Pretty pissed at that

M

Mike Crane

U don't have to have Twitter to look at Twitter. Lol

E

Emma Ó Ceallaigh

Damn sorry to hear that! the update bugs are too annoying :(

L

Luna Moon

Make an account on the official Ark site and submit a help ticket :)
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

E

Emma Ó Ceallaigh

And how do I send them a message on Twitter when I have no account lol, your advice is not helpful, sorry!

E

Emma Ó Ceallaigh

Thank you Luna :)

K

Kirstine T Power

Was it duped ?

E

Emma Ó Ceallaigh

Nope I'm in pve, correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think you can dupe in pve? Or at least no one has ever said anything about it in my server!

L

Luna Moon

you can dupe in PVE

E

Emma Ó Ceallaigh

I just sent them a ticket, fingers crossed they fix it! Thanks for info & replies!

W

William Waldo

J

Jay Honda

I've tried messaging them on twitter about issues and they never reply I also tried to sign up on their webpage they haven't send me a verification email I resent several times for confirmation email and still noting checked my junk-spam and inbox and noting same with David

A

April McGuire

Had a metal base on se we spawned in to insta kills if spawning in base lmfao

R

Ryan Adams

They don't care they won't help

J

Jade Ashley

Shane Ingram same thing happened with your bed lol

M

Marqus Mannington

Unless you're a game influencer, YouTube or twitch. Devs won't reply to u...

A

Abigail Mila Ryuuzaki

A friend of mine lost one of his houses aswell. He placed it on a mountain with metal spots on it so we assumed the deleted it because you are not allowed to build there anymore but i am not sure.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom