Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Does anyone by chance have this same problem?? ("on the tv in the picture") When I'm...

W

Wesley Curtis

Does anyone by chance have this same problem?? ("on the tv in the picture") When I'm charging the switch on the dock while I'm watching tv, this keeps popping up asking me if I want to switch to HDMI 2 (n o pun intended)
Meanwhile my ps4 is on my HDMI 1 port and has been since the slim came out and I have never had this annoying problem. Not even when it's in rest mode unless I tap the controller of course, but even while it is on and I have it switched to tv the ps4 would never pop up, EvEr..
Also last but not least for those of you who got this far or who actually care unlike alot of these douchebags nowadays, but I finally just got Splatoon 2, yayyy right?? well not for me completely. I never played the first to start off, but I've heard all of the hype and had to scoop it up even tho i truly just got the switch just for Mario Kart lol
Sorry for the ramble and I'll get to the point, did anyone else have a hard time adjusting to how you aim up and down? I mean I'm getting use to it but sometimes just randomly I'll completely forget and get all out of wack and resetting the camera. I can't imagine that because I'm so use to battlefield and zombies or mainly ps4 controlling that it hits that glitch in myself and get all out of wack while feeling half retarded and then want to throw it

C

Ching

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

B

Benjamin Sullivan

From my experience with my tv I need to make sure I turn my Switch off completely after I dock it in order to stop this from happening.

J

Jason Pontious

You can turn off motion controls in the menu. Some people like them others don't

M

Melvin Glover Jr.

Mines just go straight from TV to Game Mode if docked while my switch is on.

A

Andres Barbosa

D

Dennis Stålnacke

Make sure your Switch is updated to the latest version (3.0.1 atm).

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom