Contact advertising [email protected]

Does any one play next day. Is it worth buying? Im wanting a new survival game ive not...

N

Nathan Williams

Does any one play next day. Is it worth buying? Im wanting a new survival game ive not played yet and cant tell if it just looks like a dayZ copy

G

Greg Abney

I thought it looked good. My friend I played rust and stuff with returned it. Said its the worst one yet. Thats all ive heard about it.

N

Nathan Williams

The reviews on it are mixed on steam so i dont know lol i just want a good survival game thats not zombie apocalypse

G

Greg Abney

I know theres rust and miscreated. Although, miscreated has zombies. Rust doesnt as far as i know. I thought it looked really good, but its hard as hell without anyone to play with.

N

Nathan Williams

Ive got both of them already. Abit bored playing them though. That was problem with dayZ not having anyone to team up with or having and real goals to achieve on it

N

Nicklas Ebling Levy Jensen

Get Arma 3, lots of survival mods for it.

M

Markus Barton

Try out subnautica, it's in early access but it's really fun

N

Nathan Williams

Arma 3 is just out of the price range i can really afford at min. Wanting to get it though and i played the trail for sub it wasnt bad. What about subsistence has anyone played that? Im getting a rust vibe from the videos ive found

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom