Contact advertising [email protected]

Do you guys think that both Mei and Symmerta deserve their upcoming buffs? I love to...

C

Chris Reyna

Do you guys think that both Mei and Symmerta deserve their upcoming buffs? I love to play Mei but I personally don't have a problem with her. If you don't think they need the buffs, who do you think needs a buff?

A

Albert Mako Lopez

Ana needs a healing buff.

S

Sam Wilkinson

Mei doesn't need buffing. Symmetra needs a rework instead of a buff, one thing I hate is that her gun still latches onto to targets round corners. But that's countered by shields or long range characters

D

Dylan Milana

I think everything is pretty balanced right now

D

Dylan Milana

Torb and bastion were never meant for comp in the first place and comp is now more skillful

A

Aaron Lewis Hernandez

I think Mei needs a little push so thst she is viable. She is strong in her utility output, but lacks in really any other output. She can freeze enemies, but it is possible several of the characters to get/stay out of her effective range. Perhaps allowing her to speed along the ground by sprsying the ice on the floor would br helpful, or give her a minor damage buff.

Sym is just too situational to be a real threat as well.

E

Erick Mendes

Symmetra needs her gun nerfed, and some buff on ultimate or something that makes her more support.

S

Sammy Bourgeois

Wait they're getting buffs?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom