Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Dear bungie Can we get a raid(in destiny 2 so no one is confused) where we have...

• Thread starter Alex Sparky Ramirez
  • Start date
A

Alex Sparky Ramirez

Dear bungie

Can we get a raid(in destiny 2 so no one is confused) where we have actual bosses besides one? Preferably one with 75% bosses and 25% puzzles?? If not, that’s okay. Just wishful asking. Oryx was amazing. Also if we could go back to rewards at the end of each boss, that would be awesome, thanks ^___^

L

Leunamme Larotsap Jr

Kings fall is the best raid. Fuck vog.

C

Carlos Martinez-Rodas

I’d like one where it takes 6 people for the entire thing and each person has to perform and perform well.

K

Kevin Smith

There's guaranteed loot from each challenge if you do the challenge mode for it. If you look online people have been discovering what they are

J

Justin Hemsley

Need boss raids.

One boss at the end is meh. I want to fight wave, boss next room with different mechanics for each boss fight

>inb4 bullet sponges are boring

O

Oliver Rolfe

I felt having a more puzzle based one was interesting as it stopped the whole who’s got the biggest dps for worlds first

A

Alex Sparky Ramirez

And that’s fine and all but it could’ve been called something. When you think of raids, you think giant bosses and overwhelming forces. You get none of that in leviathan. Even the first stage to opening the doors feels lackluster for the most part

M

Mark Winkels

Vog best evah

D

Damian Hirst

You want a wild puzzle to appear in a game that is about running and gunning? Go and play a Facebook game if you want a puzzle game. This is a shooter, not a puzzler.

J

Jerome Holzberger

Don’t worry vault of glass is comin back really soon

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom