Contact advertising [email protected]

Dear Blizzard, Just give us the tools to play the game. Keep creating amazing,...

T

Timothy Noel

Dear Blizzard,

Just give us the tools to play the game. Keep creating amazing, diverse characters for us to play the game will. Remove the categories. We don't need to know who falls into Offence, Defense, Tank or Support, we can figure that out on our own.

Thanks,

Signed: A concerned player who's tired of getting 3-4 golds a match as Moira and everyone having a conniption fit over how I play, yet when I do it on Reaper everyone is happy as fuck.

D

Dylan Zelda Boy Jensen

They probably expected health and sustain from one of the strongest healers in the game honestly, can't fault them for that because of someone picks Moira on my team I'm usually expecting them to output more heals than Roadhog can heal himself.

X

Xavier Pleva

I prefer it just at an aesthetic standpoint. I think more than that people need to realize the roles, are very lose terms of organization for Blizzard. Such as thinking Hog can be an actual solo tank.

B

Baron Bouvier

He didn’t say one of those gold medals wasn’t healing, now did he? Why is that if Moira gets five golds people always assume she isn’t healing?

B

Brett Thielemier

If you don't want to get yelled at for playing a hero designed to be a healer as dps, just play with a group of friends who are onboard with you playing Moira as damage

J

Jesus Alvarado

But you throw your orb it hits 6 players and everyone in your team actually does the work but only get credit for one elim and you get 6 . Medals don’t really reflect impact

M

Mark Steven

Moira has to heal manage more than any healer. She depletes her whole meter on dva or any tank. So she neess to attack to replenish that heal meter. Ahe gets gold elims bc her orb kill assists all the time or part takes in kills so her elims are high. And a good hog will self heal to get ult

I

Ikce Toutcourt

If you can't get gold healing, go reaper.

Signed, a real moira main

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom