Contact advertising [email protected]

Current Overwatch Season is about to end and I´m looking to build a Team of...

N

Niklas Bleiker

[PC][EU] Current Overwatch Season is about to end and I´m looking to build a Team of 6-12 People for the next Season. My Current rank is gold and my Peak is 21xx, Thats why I basically do not care about the ranks of people who are interested. The main Goal is improving the Gameplay as a Team and Climbing ranks... Therefore I am looking for dedicated People who are willing to train together to get used to Team strategies, Map knowlledge etc.
Requirements :
→ Age: 16+
→ Teamplay, fairness, beeing friendly.... Toxicty is not tolerated
→ Headset and Microphone aswell as Discord or Teamspeak
→ Beeing interested in improving together, train together and work together for new Team strategies, Ideas for the Teamwork in general etc.

Heroes : I am a flex Player, so I dont mind playing DPS/Tank/Support ( Must say that I only play Lucio,Anb or Zenyatta when it comes to supports )

According to that fact it would be awesome if there will be DPS, Tank and Support Players joining... I really think that with good Teamwork Ranks such as Diamond or maybe even higher are reachable for us.

If you are interested just leave a comment with a bit of information about you ( if you do not want to make this Public you dont have to write anything about yourself below ) aswell as your Battletag.

J

James Shields

I feel like I'm applying for a job

T

Trevor Villamor

I'd love too. I'm getting a pc soon so you might have to have a bit of patience with me. I also have a friend too who is making the switch.

C

Clara Woodfield

Hi! I’m a mercy main (can also flex to junk, mei, and d.va, though not as good at them) that has stayed away from comp because I don’t really have people to q with and solo q’ing is either amazing or awful. NerdyFangirl#11954 I keep any anger towards the game to myself and only give constructive criticism (I try to anyway)

M

Michael Malone

Sure! I'm sadly 1500+ dropped from 1700.. Wanna atleast hit gold. I'm plat on PS4.
Battlenet: ItakashiMiki#2786
I play Tracer, Junkrat, Zen, Soldier, Pharah. Can play Orisa, Dva and Zarya too though.

N

Niklas Bleiker

Sounds great so far. gonna send an invite to you guys later

T

Taylor Diaz

I’m interested! Flex player here, 19** season high looking to break gold this season and maybe plat. Bnet = Destroyer980#11700

A

Aadil Saqib

I have an account at 3000SR. Can I join? I'm a former Tracer one tricks but I can flex.
ADHDQueen#2889

N

Niklas Bleiker

Some of you guys are from the US if I´m not mistakening. I just wanna make sure that you all read that the post says [EU] and servers that we will play on will be EU-Servers. If that is no problem its all fine and im gonna msg you guys via Bnet

N

Nea Silvennoinen

I'm interested too! I got placed 1900+ this season (literally like 2h ago) but my peak is around 2200+. I'm a flex, though I have most hours on Mercy, Lucio and Ana. I can play anything from DPS to support, so I'm good with filling in. :) bnet: koojune#2687

J

Jessie Soriano

2 bad I'm underage >.>

A

Andy Scruggs

I’d be down to get a team going something I’ve been trying to find people for a while I’m in a multi gaming clan so I have a discord for us to use

A

Austin May

I need to start looking for a team, if the computer I use doesn’t have a mic do people actually use Discord for overwatch?

L

Lewis Nguyen

Hey there, I'm pretty interested.
I'm a gold flex
Peaked to 23xx
If your want more info private message me.
Battle tag: bboyslay#1682

J

Juan Galindo

What times do you intend to practice or play? I'm definitely interested in joining this. I'll include more details if I can make it work

J

Jhye Birrell

1800+ I’m a tank flex can play heals if needed I play pc have a mic and am looking for a good team to play for dm if u need more info

J

Jordan Hermes Smart

I'm game man, I have different accounts dependant on what you want from me, just shoot me a dm and what role you want me to fill and I can cut out the middle man and give you that one's tag

J

Jomiku Kura

Well I've been playing as Flex player since I started. But playing solo kinda reduced the fun so I didn't play much. I'm mostly focusing on Support and DPS.
Jomiku#2317

S

Sam Walker

I'm down, I'm getting a new headset soon, career high 2380

N

Niklas Bleiker

Alright, I`ve send an Inv to all of you guys, if I have missed one of you just add me : theB0mm3L#2890

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom