Contact advertising [email protected]

Cs:go or some other game? I play black squad so would getting cs:go over it be worth...

A

Ata Ul Mohymin

Cs:go or some other game?
I play black squad so would getting cs:go over it be worth it, if not suggest some games within the $20 budget
Thanks.

S

Saad Wakeel

payday 2? a FPS game with heists

A

Anthony Rice

Pubg can play squads but only one big map
Csgo I think gets boring after a bit
Payday 2 is good

C

Callan De Martin

Csgo is greAt

J

Josh Dowling

PUBG is $30 and its an awesome game. Dead by daylight is 20(I think?) And I've been having a lot of fun on it. Different style of game though

A

Ata Ul Mohymin

What about rust and rocket league

D

Dan Juniper

Crusader Kings 2, any Total War game, Civilization IV or 5, Age2, Europa Universalis. The PC is known for its amazing strategy games, and I'd recommend checking one out.

C

Chris Steezmour-Fussell

Csgo is defiantly worth the cost, been into rust quite a bit with over 600 hours, it's going threw a bit of a change in progression, worth coming back to imo, just give the new system another week or two to get dialled down

E

Evan Peiris

Cuphead

C

Carlos Alvarado

cuphead. though for $20 budget. sounds like you need a job or should start saving lmao

R

Ron Gizzi

Save $10 more and buy Pubg

A

Alfred Sancho

Try Rust, it is quite good if you wanted some base building shooter game.

D

Dylan Graser

Csgo is amazing

D

Deivydas Urbonas

CS:GO is good only if you like games with a big challenge. It's hard but rewarding although for every mistake you get punished. Skill ceiling is infinitely high and this game is probably the most skill based out of all FPS out there,,, I spent over 2400 hours on CS:GO, reached global elite, reached Faceit lvl 10 master league and I still enjoy this game.

Another good thing it is after you reach global your mind gets cold as a steel. CS:GO community is one of the most toxic and trust me, you have to be mentally tough to play this game. :D But don't worry, after some time you will get tough as a rock ;)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom