Contact advertising [email protected]

Could someone please tell me, how come I lose 40 SR off one match and get 20 for a win...

• Thread starter Simon Karl Kevin Brindhag
  • Start date
S

Simon Karl Kevin Brindhag

Could someone please tell me, how come I lose 40 SR off one match and get 20 for a win rofl? I got more than 50% W/L ratio, play good every match etc? This system is so broken.

J

Jan Breznik

lmao i lost 50 sr xD

D

Diamond Hope Zeiger

What rank are you?

A

Aadil Saqib

You're underperforming compared to other players at your rank. That's what it means

S

Sam Wilkinson

At least you gained sr, I've had a couple games where despite winning and having gold medals, the game gave me no sr at all. Happens every so often.

A

Alexzandrea Hendrix

Not guuuud probably
Idk we need some match history that's what we need

L

Lewis Fletcher

Looks like another victim of this amazing broken mmr system. Basically the game is saying this

"Although you are winning, we believe that based on your stats we don't think your as good as you may think. We don't want you to gain too much SR because we don't want you to climb to high to where we believe you won't perform well. We will subtract a significant amount of SR when you loose so you stay closer to where we believe you belong."

A

Anthony Johnson

System is bad. It shouldn't compare you to other players. Should be flat rate like diamond. I can't climb out of plat, everyone I get 100 or 200 Sr away I start hitting throwers or non chat people. People playing whatever they want even though it's not benefiting the team.

I

Ian Christian

Wow thats like opposite of mine, I gain more SR than I lose but I tend to lose games often than winning due to throwers and just shit teams in general

C

Curtis James Littlechild

The amount of sr you win or lose, is based off your personal performance in that match. Witch is bs in a team based game.

B

Brandon Culley

Depends. If it's your first few games of comp, you're going to lose a lot of sr for your losses.
Other than that, sr is performance based. Underperform, and you lose a lot of sr

M

Mindaugas Bernotas

Elo boosted?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom