Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Come join OklahomaArk405 only rules is no bronto or titan or Dilpos taming other then...

• Thread starter Alfredo Garcia Rangel
  • Start date
A

Alfredo Garcia Rangel

Come join OklahomaArk405 only rules is no bronto or titan or Dilpos taming other then that full pvp no rules I do got admins but they there for dino wipes even now and then nothing else if they raid you oh well like I said no rules

J

Jack Adlam

Can u download Dinos ?

R

Rae Leek

Jeff Cisneros

T

Tré Mitchum

Don’t join this shit server! He’s just gonna take it down in a couple weeks

A

Alfredo Garcia Rangel

Stop hating on my server because you wanted to be admin and I turned you down and you kept asking

T

Tré Mitchum

I didn’t really want admin! Lmao you Server is just shit because you constantly take it down! I’m admin of two very popular servers

T

Tré Mitchum

Good luck with your shit server

A

Alfredo Garcia Rangel

Ha

Z

Zackary Gushwa

I agree with Tré Mitchum

R

Rae Leek

Andrea Sanzo

J

Jeff Cisneros

Lmao don’t join this shit server. He’ll say he doesn’t have a second account with admin on it but it will. We caught him in a lie and he took the server down but before he could we raided the base he claimed didn’t have any admin’d items in it. Two quetzals were put into infinite stats as well as a giga. When we finally blew into the base we found vaults filled to the max of C4, ascendant rifles, ascendant flak, pretty much ascendant everything. They had just raided someone the night before with the very quetzals that were infinite statted. Plenty of witnesses to include former admins on the server.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom