Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Clustered with my server... Admin abused by spawning in tek stuff... Stealing my...

A

Andrew Tado

Clustered with my server... Admin abused by spawning in tek stuff... Stealing my population by bribing then saying he will spawn in entire metal bases for them if they leave my server. BS TO THE MAX. Don't join "ark4life 24/7 pvp cluster".

A

Andrew Tado

A

Andrew Tado

H

Hatter Madland

are you annoyed about the admin abuse or that his stealing your members?

D

Doug Spell

Sent u a pm andrew

M

Mark Satterfield

You messed up first of all by saying they would spawn in full bases and stuff if the leave now they will leave and others will join just because you said. You just fueled the fire bud

M

Mark Satterfield

And another thing so what if they spawn stuff in I don't see you paying for the server or even take your time to help with it so gtfo with that

M

Mark Satterfield

I'm pretty sure y'all are just salty people are leaving your trashy server for a better one

B

Bennie Johnson

Pretty much.

B

Bennie Johnson

Even some guy name lumpy was on our side and they’re a 8 man tribe. But whatever. They knew y’all was wrong for what you guys did. But hey. Whatever makes u sleep at night.

T

Tim Crosby

This is why I never merge with anyone. Nothing good can come of it. Better off running your own cluster. That's what I do.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom