Contact advertising [email protected]

Can we please buff mercy back?everyone in plat think she's dead(even tho she's still a...

A

Adib Dimassi

Can we please buff mercy back?everyone in plat think she's dead(even tho she's still a viable healer)so they dont pick her and they choose zen/ana/lucio instead along with moira
From what i seen:
Ana players: pretty much 0 aim i was standing still and i could see ana healing bullets passing my left and right, also every ana trys to 360 sleep
Zen players:i was standing next to a zen asking for heals when i had 20hp left but he was trying to kill someone missing every shot obviously, also wasting his trans when nobody of the enemy team is using ults
Lucio players: over extending all the time, boops and wall ride for days

The situation is terrible people are trying to adapt in comp directly instead of training these heros in quickplay first

J

John Calderon

Just FYI you don’t have to use Zen’s ult solely to cancel out ults. But I agree I’ve seen a lot of Ana lately but you have to remember a lot of people are just picking her up so they won’t be great right off the bat. However if this is in comp they shouldn’t be using characters they aren’t proficient in.

J

Jordan Lineberry

I was a Mercy main before the de-buff, granted I can’t revive people as fast or as much during my ult, but if you’re a true Mercy main you would have barely any trouble keeping your team alive

L

Lin Galini

Poor thing. I have almost 300 hours on her. Every time my team praises me for my work. I wouldn’t abandon her even if she would be nerfed to the ground

A

Aadil Saqib

If they were that bad, you'd think they'd drop by now

M

Mihnea Gogu

I mean mercy is pretty bad right now

L

Luis Arriaga

Ima diamond honestly she is viable but thing is alot of people who used to main mercy actually we're never good with her the way she is now shows it actually takes skill to play her and if people can't play her then you better pick her up and stop complaining buddy because I garentee no one in plat is gonna be good with her or use her

A

Anissa Martinez

In plat and i pick her so...

S

Stephanie Rosado

Maybe pick her up

F

Franziska Weber

Look at this beautiful post that lets people say that the angel does require skill now. Bless this *-*

J

Jordan Pelletier

I still play mercy. Mercy is bae

P

Patrick Mudd

No

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom