A

Alex Wzy

Hell no, that is max 450

J

Jose Yvonne Perez

No

A

Andrew Cobb

You can negotiate a better price I think, just tell him those gpu can earn shit mining , since eth is sub $200

J

James Stiffler

I would pay 550$

L

Lee Hobbs

That's bullshit though. I helped a friend build this spec pc, same i5 but with 2x gtx 650 ti and I'm pretty sure it came to £1000 brand new as that was his budget.

R

Richard Sanders

h61 motherboard meh it deosnt say what CPU it has either

J

Jack Smith

350-400 at most

C

Chris Greany

8gbs that's it lol

V

Vladimir Berry

"Paid 2000" BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA U JUST GOT SCAMMED MY DUDE

J

Jordan Johnson

Whoever buys this is getting fucked

L

Louis Gean Patterson IV

600 to 700 storage needs to be checked graphics card is ok but no it's not worth 900

P

Peter Everett

I live in nz and 1 pound is about 2 nz dollars and i can tell you right now no one in their right minds would pay 1800 for that pc in nz

R

Rodney Ascencio

U can build a better one for that money

S

Sami Ghidini

No

B

Braden Parkes

besides everything else that's stated above, the guy doesnt even know how big his HD is...that should tell you all you need to know

H

Haikal Ramadhan

noo... thats old system, better build Ryzen or kabylake plattform

L

Larry Deckard III

No fucking way he paid 2000 lmao what a fucking tool

B

Brendan Lahucik

Gary Lewis I built something like this for about $480 by doing some ebay hunting, i have an i7 3770 and gtx 970 4gb and 128gb samsung evo pro ssd + 2tb WD hdd and it dual boots XP and 7, and his price is in pounds, so its more than double what I paid to build mine.

M

Martin van Os

if I would have to buy this I wouldnt pay a penny more then 400 and that's being generous. 370 would be more realistic.. For 900 you can build an brand new awesome ryzen rig with double the RAM and a better GPU. I seriously doubt about the guy telling the truth, if he can claim he paid 2000 for it then he should be able to show original receipts. But this ain't worth 2000 pounds, no fking way, never was and never is.

Z

Zack Holmes

Why do people lie? "I paid 2000" yea, shure for an rx 470

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom