Contact advertising [email protected]

Can someone teach me how to use her properly? I can't get with her at all

M

Max Bugrov

If you’re not 3-4 good every game, change what you’re doing.

C

Cory Diserio

im a pretty shitty moria if u have pc hmu i can teach for a lil

G

Gage William Church

For people saying "JUST USE AS A HEALER!" just... Stop. Ok. Shh. You need to be balanced. Dont lean on one side more than the other. You need to use your dps life drain to regain (charge ig?) for your healing ability. She is a great healer and also deals really good damage. You'd be daft not to take advantage of both of those things. Also do not understimate your fade ability. It can save your ass many times and it can help you maneuver around or behind your enemys to get some good kills. Throwing a damage orb while taking on 2 enemys (squishy characters and low health tanks are best tbh) AND using your drain life is very powerful combined. But like i said, fade is useful when you are taking damage and are close to securing kills, fade behind them and finish them off. But on the healing side, do NOT waste an orb on 1 ally. Ive seen this many times... Even two is just counterproductive. My advice is just use your heal ability if its below 3 people who need healing. Although i will throw an orb if the situation calls for it, like i see a tank on the payload or objective and i cant get to him/her fast enough to heall ill throw an orb so they can survive to take to the point. Shes really about positioning too.

C

Christian Otero Vazquez

1. Don’t engage with Fade alone, unless teammates are trying to stagger enemy.

2. Use fade if you get Grav, then use heal orb+ healing to keep teammates up.

3. Don’t shoot heal orb straight. Try to bounce it.

4. Don’t overheal. Her heal is overtime.

5. If your in 2cp, shoot dmg orb to enemy spawn so you get free ult charge.

6. Let your teammates know when you’re out of healing, so they can back out or try and let you gain healing.

7. Dva can eat your heal and dmg orbs. So try to not shoot them straight to her.

8. Balance between heal and dmg grasp, so you never run out of heal.

M

Michael Moncure

Forget about your left click all together

A

Anthony Santiago

Kill em all!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom