Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Can someone explain why my 334 hunter is getting 329/330 engrams while my 334 warlock...

M

Matthew Trevino

Can someone explain why my 334 hunter is getting 329/330 engrams while my 334 warlock is getting 323/324’s?

J

John Hwe

Are they both world drop engrams? Raid lair/milestones drop diff level. Maybe one has more legendary mods and their base power is actually different.

M

Matthew Trevino

Hmmm. Good question. I’m not sure.

A

Andreas Ruu Viklund

Sounds like a mods thing.

T

Tom Gooden

Engram level's seem to make no sense at all. Your Lock is 329 w/o mods, no reason at all 323/324's should be dropping. I've asked the same questions lots of times and the only thing I can come up with is that it's completely random on like a 10 level scale or something.

J

John Hwe

It makes sense.. those world engrams such as strike and public event drops cap out at 324

K

Kai Pickerin

It’s mods. If all your gear has mods on it, technically that can be 20 power added to your non modded power. Prob equaling only about 8 increase on average for power but it’ll be your mods man

S

Sean Conkle

Your hunter is probably able to hit 335.

K

Karl Luebeck

Bungie made it so that the leveling process is easier for your second/third toons.

The first (unique) character you make will level normally and power level drops will be normal

The second (unique) character you make will level normally but will gain power levels a bit faster than the first one.

The third (unique) character you make will level normally but will gain power levels MUCH faster than the first character and second character.

Don’t ask me why they did that. That’s just how they decided to do it.

J

Jay Siritanapivat

Vendorengrams.xyz
According to them, when you’re max light level (or close anyways that I’ve observed, 332-335) vendors like Zavala drop engrams that are sometimes 330 (with mods 335) and sometimes 320s. What I usually do is use the tokens, and hover my cursor to the engram to see what light level it is, if it’s not 330 I won’t pick it up.

M

Michael Forte

What is your base level on both characters (without mods) destiny item manager will tell you

M

Matthew Trevino

How do I check the base level? Since modded, they show 335

J

Jeremy Chau

engram drops are usually 5 less than your averaged base level. login to this web app with your bnet account to check your character's base level.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

M

Mark Andrews

Engram drops also seems to depend on the gear equipped. On my 335 titan, if I put a 330 helm on, blues will drop at 322-324, with a 335 helm on they drop at 324-330.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom