Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Can I get some pc players gamer tags plz no friends on pc just moving over from ps4 ad...

• Thread starter Kevin Smiley Mollins
  • Start date
K

Kevin Smiley Mollins

Can I get some pc players gamer tags plz no friends on pc just moving over from ps4 ad need new friends to game with very child person

S

Shalley Harsh

SirMissALot

N

Nathan Hayter

Hey man, we have a clan that might be right up your ally. We all recently got together to enjoy of launch. We use discord, everyone's 18+ good sense of humor and knowledgeable player base. We would love to have you be apart of our group if you're looking for one.

S

Sarah Buckley

Sarahmcx#2400

P

Pier-olivier Poiré

Pahot#1107

K

Kalyle Vibes

SAGEMODEKAY#1409

K

Kevin Smiley Mollins

Smiley010488 #2964

M

Marcus Alexander Wikstrøm Paulsen

WildWolf#271531

A

Andrei Bali

PROmanian#1490

C

Cee Watkins

All the friend you’ll ever need in one place
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

S

Scott Upston

Viktor#11329

C

Cee Watkins

Also our clan has merch to reward our active and contributing member...everyone will also have a custom shirt by yours truly repping the clan

D

Daniel West

Blood Reapers [NA] [PC]
Elite clan for the upcoming release of Destiny 2 for PC, NA servers- a clan focusing on both PVE & PVP - we are veteran players with many high end achievements throughout several current and old MMOs and games! If you are looking for a clan to call home and get shit done please keep us in mind!
We ask that you plz be 18+ as we are a mature adult clan. We also ask for our members to be please be fluent in English.
Our aim is to keep a busy & healthy roster within the game so that our members will be able to log on anytime of the day & be able to get a squad up & running!
We also already have a Discord setup & running as this will be the voice system we will be using. Please feel free to hop on in! We also play a lot of other games as well: PUBG, Battlefields, CoD, Overwatch, CS, ESO, WoW, Battlefront and more!
Please feel free to add me on Discord: Dorak#7464, Battle.net tag: West#1934, Origins: DorakX, steam: AFwest11

C

Cee Watkins

originality is contagious

H

Hector Javier Flores Jr.

I was gonna add you but you're a child person.

Μ

'Μπιλάκος τρ'

Bill21#21107 feel free to add me

P

Patrick Makaryk

nAnomaly#2659

P

Phillip Lim

Bongdahh#1214

J

James Silkstone

Harkarnan#2202