Contact advertising [email protected]

Can anyone recommend the best laptop for $500? Its for my brother for school. Junior...

M

Mikael Alba

Can anyone recommend the best laptop for $500? Its for my brother for school. Junior in highschool. Basically best u can get for that price which i know is not much.

D

Dan Panosh

What does he intend to do on it. Game? General computing? Coding?

M

Mikael Alba

Just for school. Typing paper research and all that. But I dont want to end up choosing a terrible brand or like just want to get the best we cn get

J

Joshua Tenderholt

T430 is pretty good.

D

Dan Panosh

ASUS makes some really good quality laptops. Acer, Toshiba, are all right. VIAO use to make some good stuff, but I don't know what to think of them anymore. I avoid HP, Dell, Compaq, and pretty much any other brand. Then again. If its not a laptop built for high performance hardware. Many companies can make some good built machines despite their reputation.
If you find one that you like. Just google them, and see what people say about them. Tomshardware and reddit usually can give a good idea.

AMD APUs are good for general computing as they are cheap, yet effective. It can leave room for other good features to be built into a laptop for low costs.

D

Dan Panosh

Lenovo is also decent in some areas as well.

M

Mikael Alba

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom