Contact advertising [email protected]

Can anyone help me out here? So me and my buddy took my PC apart last night and gave...

• Thread starter Cory Notso Douglass
  • Start date
C

Cory Notso Douglass

Can anyone help me out here?
So me and my buddy took my PC apart last night and gave it a good clean but after putting it all back together it freezes on the screen below. Any suggestions?

S

Steven Brisebois

Hdd or ssd not well pluged ? Or failing,

E

Ethan Kennway

Reconnect all the parts in cpu

E

Ethan Kennway

That happened to me too

J

Jesse David Erickson

Did you take off the CPU cooler? If you did, did you clean the old thermal paste off and apply new stuff?

D

Donovan Greenwood

did you remove the motherboard? if so the motherboard might be making contact with the case somewhere. They tend to have little washers to act as an insulator between the case and the mobo. it's common for people to miss one or not think its that big of a deal to put them all back. but it is.

C

Cory Notso Douglass

Really appreciate everyones help here guys, thanks alot to all of ya. Im just gonna rebuild it again and see what happens i think. Keep suggestions commin in tho thank u all again - much love

A

Andrzej Ka

It's BCD Error in windows stratup

A

Andrzej Ka

try recover windows, and it's must boot properly, just save all settings witch live cd

J

Jj Hronek

Sometimes when you remove the cpu, it can reset bios settings so you should go back in and make sure everything is correct. Sometimes this is due to hard drive settings (Is it ACPI?)
Was it UFEI before?
etc etc

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom