Contact advertising [email protected]

Building my son a PC for Xmas, what you gurus think, Can I get a similar build cheaper...

K

Kris Hamilton

Building my son a PC for Xmas, what you gurus think, Can I get a similar build cheaper somewhere else? Prices in AUD$

F

FourthRider Zxi

Can u check pricing and appeal of CM LITE RGB 5.

S

Shin

wish to be your son but yeah, the psu matters for the whole rig to work better for a long-lasting use

G

Gian Franco Pangan

you have an a320 mobo, get the cheaper r3 1200 instead. 450w power is good for that, ryzens are efficient

K

Kris Hamilton

Ah I see so it's the 1300X that would draw the most current

A

Adam Edmondson

If it’s for your son, I would say ditch the ssd and switch to a standard hard drive. Then put that savings to a little more ram. Just my .02 cents

O

Orion Holt Jacoby

Get a b350 board it will give you the option to oc if you upgrade at some time and it's not a lot more money.

T

Tim Simmons

sure you want a micro case?

K

Kevin Nino Rodriguez

Change the board to B350 for ryzen. And its far better. 320 are just for the am4 APU'S

T

Taiyon Demyers

if you go on ebay you can probably get a gtx 970 cheaper than the 1050. And the 970 will run faster.

D

David Ramirez

That gpu is way to high

D

David Ramirez

You can find that gpu under $180

I

Ian Tolentino

B350 tomahawk is nicer.
And double check your PSU
I get very nervous with anything less than 500w

J

Jan Buencamino

Dad? Its me, your son, you left me from the other side of the world since i was 6y/o.

D

Daniel Towill

I would change to a B350 motherboard and a R3 1200 instead.

I would also change the PSU. Those VS range ones are quite crap and many are unreliable.

At the price range just go for an HDD forget about the SSD. Add one in later on.

K

Kamrul Bari

My suggestion is get a b350 mobo with Ryzen 1200. You can overclock 1200. You won't be able to overclock 1300X on a series mother board.

K

Kamrul Bari

Also if it's possible get a RAM that is 3000 or more mhz. Ryzen can use more to spread it's legs

S

Steven Goulding

wheres the PSU ?

S

Steven Goulding

ryzen doh

S

Sam Strelitz

If you can swap to a 1060 instead of a 1050, PC Gamer says the 1060 is way better and a similar price.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom