Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Brand new Ark Cluster opening September 26th(in 2 days). Tired of joining servers that...

C

Corey Young

Brand new Ark Cluster opening September 26th(in 2 days). Tired of joining servers that look like a bombed out inferno of purge days? Want a fresh start with a fresh community? Look no further.

I have a brand new cluster opening up 2 days from now. I have been running dedicated/unofficial Pc servers now for almost 8 months. Decided to to take a break, but now it's time for a fresh start.
The cluster will include all four maps.
Rates: 6x XP, 8x Taming, hatching, and Maturation, 8x weight, 8x harvesting, 2x Stam, and 3x platform.

Starter Pack: Choice of Pteranodon, Argy, or Tapejera, Metal Tools, Flak, X bow, Tranqs, and narcotics.

Events: Prebuilt hidden raid bases, Man vs. Beast, Jousting, a Maze, and 2x server rates on harvesting and taming every map, every weekend.

Rules: 5 days of building, 2 days of purging. During the 5days of building, structure resistance will be up 5X. During purging, it will be set at 2X. This cycle seems to cut out trolls who join and make 100 C4 and wreck a good community's work. Also, No OB building or Artifact blocking.

I have a community waiting for the fresh start, but I'm advertising early to give new comers a chance to join at the same time. If you are interested, comment, message, and join our new FB page.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Add: flashfwd88 to be added to the community and to ask any questions.

N

Nick Olson

Wes Rigler

C

Corey Young

Glad to have you when we get rolling

C

Caleb Blakesley

What will structure limits look like? Default or raised? Also leedys active or despawned? Big fan of boat travel leedys make that real rough.

C

Caleb Blakesley

Anthony Kadi Peña, Jason Booth, Kaylee Booth, Jameson Jim, Anniken Dahlskjær Austad

C

Corey Young

The spawn is already down on whales. Structure limits are 5x

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom