Contact advertising [email protected]

Blizzard should make a story mode or similar kind of event which tells us more about...

• Thread starter Shezan Mahmud Adnan
  • Start date
S

Shezan Mahmud Adnan

Blizzard should make a story mode or similar kind of event which tells us more about the characters background or some story related to the Overwatch lore. They can give PvE for some and even Co-op missions depending on the character. It will take lot of effort and resource but still it will be worth I believe.
What do you guys think?

A

Andrew Obergh

Read the comics. Plenty of lore is also online.

C

Chemseddine Salhi

agree and already post this in forums before

S

Shezan Mahmud Adnan

Didn't see the previous post..and about comics and online lore I am aware of. I was talking about more playable content.

何炜锋

Agree

Y

Yani Pauwels

This = grinding mode

Y

Yarden Freiman

"Uprising"

E

ED Cajilig

bro its best to wait for an upcoming expansion and some shit. like all other blizzard games, there is always gonna be an expansion

Z

Zouzou Yazbeck

STORY MODE would help with giving more lore to the game like the destruction of the base the person who caused it etc.

R

Ritvik Narang

Skins are important to them than actual content
Come on, how are they gonna fill up there pockets And give us more skins?
Everyone loves lootbox here, so nobody wants anything besides skins

S

Shezan Mahmud Adnan

I know it's a multiplayer game and it's a business but still. I mean its not like we are getting heroes in every patch like Paladins. So we can expect a different kind of content from them. I mean they said they won't give TDM now they did..hope Blizzard would do bit more for the lore.

J

Jason Figueroa

Make it it's own game like Destiny or Borderlands. This is a pvp style game. I am not saying I am against it, but make that a different game. Some fans want this to be wow, and to be a primary pve game.

Z

Zouzou Yazbeck

It should be an offline mode for the people who don't have xbox live or ps4 membership to play multiplayer or even pc players with no internet and it should be a bit long

R

Rafael Paul Occeña

I'd love to see this as a dlc

M

Miranda Acosta

Agree

J

Jessica Aldrich

Either that or just more lore in general - more comics or cinematics or even a book. There's a lot of us nerdy mmorpg people who moved our bullshit over here from World of Warcraft where there's lore that literally takes years to consume.

J

Jered Stowell

I think it should have a Mortal Kombat type game style, where you have to fight in missions as each hero. The story should show how the members of Overwatch interacted with each other and how Talon and Blackwatch influenced it further. Show what McCree did to choose between jail or Blackwatch, or the battle where Hanzo thinks he kills Genji before Mercy brings him back. I can just imagine the cutscenes, cinematics, and voice actors interacting with each other so well.

A

Alexander Dwayne Hester

Full on story mode would be so fucking cool!

M

Mason Rubin

OMG YES!!! I always miss the King's Road and Halloween PVE modules. They should keep them around all the time, even if they are just the same ones! It would be great if they came out with new ones as the did new maps and stuff for multiplayer, but I'll take what I can get. Sometimes I just want to chill and shoot omnics alright!

M

Matthew Sartain

Let me the be the violent omnic killer Junkrat is.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom