Contact advertising [email protected]

Blizzard seriously needs to work on their balancing level 33 (Gold) placed in a Comp...

A

Arhum Hashmi

Blizzard seriously needs to work on their balancing level 33 (Gold) placed in a Comp game of 4*s (Plats&Golds).

You can't expect a lvl 30 to take on 4 Stars...

(The person was not a smurf cuz I invited him to a 1v1 custom game and they really didn't know what they were doing )

J

Jaren Meyerhoffer

Time doesn't equal skill

D

Dhanj Narasimhan

Why not

R

Ruben Brito

what you just said makes no sense

A

Anthony J Theriault

Stars does not equal skill.

A

Alexander Dwayne Hester

Dude player level has no bearing on skill. It just shows how long you've played the game not how good you are.

E

Elliott Sanderson

Dude, I've taken on people with Silver Stars and I'm only level 181 and I've demolished them :") They're still around Gold and Plat so you know, you may be better?

J

Jiří Müller

Level doesn't equal skill. Yet more levels mean more experience and knowledge...

E

Elliott Sanderson

Also, they place you with people around your skill rating (not just comp) so that means their skill will usually equate to yours

C

Cornelia Klefelt

Maybe you should gain some stars of your own before playing comp if you feel like you can't take on people in your own skill rating

A

Amaranth Iscariot

You are literally matches with your overall skills. The guy was probably smurfing.

M

Mellisa Kamper

you are the one that goes into comp at such a low level arent you?

T

Tanner Wright

When I got champion in halo 5 I had 17 days of playtime in multiplayer where as everyone had 40 or more hours

D

Dyan Long

oh hey look
a lvl 30 smurf in masters
can he take on lvl 400 in plat i wonder

K

Kayla Marie

I've pooped on gold boarders and I'm almost to my silver border
Time =\= skill

M

Matéo Côme

He should not go to comp at lvl 30 admitting he's not a smurf

E

Emily Goodman-Pearce

That sounds slightly terrifying, but awesome to the people who can do it

M

Mikael Bro

Im only silver. When i play comp i Can almost always guess whos going to win by looking at how many lvl 25-80 there are on the team. No lvl aint the same as skill But low-lvls only know how to play 1 or 2 chars, and They never switch for the team, ang 9 out of 10 plays dps. It sucks to see Them Pick reaper or soldier witch im good with and forces me to go tank or healer and then watch Them Fuck around dying. Playing reaper at middel range and lose the fight.

X

Xander Mastor

Time does not equal skill but at the same time it does. Someone who's, let's say a sliver portrait in gold will know more about the game then someone just starting out. Someone just starting out will know how to play 1-2 characters, and even then they might not play them well anyway, where as someone who is a silver portrait will be more flexible then anything.

L

Liam Pocknell

Someone whos been playing Quake, counterstrike, etc the last decade and just started overwatch could easily out rank someone whos picked up overwatch as there first kbm fps and hit level 300, for example. Level really means very little compared to your mmr rating.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom