Contact advertising [email protected]

Best Xbox steering wheel and peddles? (Clutch and stick). I was told G920 is the best...

J

Jim O Driscoll

Best Xbox steering wheel and peddles? (Clutch and stick). I was told G920 is the best at the moment

K

Kyle Oliver

G920 is one of the worst. Thustmaster TMX is better, TX is ever better than the TMX. Get a Fanitec wheel if you dont have a budget.....all this info can be found in 2 seconds on google...

Y

Yonis Bassam Al-abboody

Thrustmaster is the best , Logitech is only a budget wheel thsutmaster is better in any Way

A

Aiden Chambers

I have the G920 I've had a fair few racing wheels and in my opinion it's the best so far you have to buy the shifter separate that's only an extra £40 ish very good wheel very reliable I'd buy it again hands down hope this helps and the quality is great you can't fault it

A

Aiden Chambers

G920 is a little more expensive then the tmx but worth every penny

S

Stancey Stance Khong

The G920 has little support or bad or no support for certain games. Uses older wheel technology. The shifter is a loose toy. You can’t even adjust individual gain settings on the wheel other than centerspring scale. I’ve seen complaints about the pedals. If anything thrustmaster or fanatec. (One of my very bad runs lol)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom