Contact advertising [email protected]

Best way to rank up is doing placements. - Win/loss doesn't matter. - Your teammates...

K

Kaan Bilge

Best way to rank up is doing placements.

- Win/loss doesn't matter.
- Your teammates don't matter.
- Only you matter, the system tracks how good you played and placed you accordingly, depending on your last season rank.

I mostly played McCree in qp and improved myself but never picked him in competitive because I was afraid to. I decided to play him this season and placed in 3017 from 2850.

My friend who is a support main gave up on Ana (sadly) and played Moira in his placements (which he is really good with) and placed 2910 from 2477! Have you ever seen this much of an improvement? I haven't. Our win/loss ratio was crap as well.

So what I'm saying is, even if you're playing much better than your teammates, you can lose if your team sucks and you'll drop. However in placements, you're in control. If your skill level is really above your rank, you'll definitely get placed higher. If you get the same rank as previous season, you haven't improved.

Don't "fill" in placements, you're not going for the wins. You're going for the stats. Pick your best hero. (Not your favorite hero, not your most played hero). Pick the hero that you're actually good with. It's easy to tell you're good with a hero if you're mostly on fire.

K

Kim Hughes

It placed me 228 points higher after placements and into Diamond, even though I was really badly doing DPS. I played a lot of Sombra.

A

Aaron Hamilton

This. Literally pick whatever you want in placements, everything is up to you

J

Jonathan Martin

I just don't understand what performance is measured by. Is it measured by medals?

M

Maddi Bradford

“Win/Loss doesn’t matter”

How you gonna gain SR if you’re losing all the time?

A

Ashlei Tovar

This is why I pick my highest hour hero for comp every placement match

S

Simon Karl Kevin Brindhag

Just hit 25 on my smurf, played tracer and mccree to 25, always the gold medal boy, hope I get placed high

S

Stephanie Rosado

Then when they are over u start losing and go back where u belong

I

Ikce Toutcourt

2600 SR -> 3150 this season

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom