Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Been playing this game for about a week now and I am in love ♥ but its getting a bit...

• Thread starter Brittany Jackson
  • Start date
B

Brittany Jackson

Been playing this game for about a week now and I am in love ♥ but its getting a bit lonely running single player I would go in to the public servers but I'm afraid to go in alone and me not knowing much I'm sure I will die xD lol don't have many friends that play so if anyone would like to add me my gt is xTAINTEDxL0VEx :)

S

Sam Holland

Come join us. We are all friendly people and looking for more people to play. Low population atm thanks to corruptions but have about 20 coming back when Ragnorak comes. Ill be building the community center and giving starters tonight in about 30 minutes to a hour.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

C

Chewy Fitz

Welcome to the world of Ark. if u need anything just ask :) feel free to add me as well GT is BSD DragonStorm

E

Ethan Andrews

I'm on a good server playing as pve, if you're interested you can join the tribe.

B

Blake Anderson

GT:Ark pvt

Super awesome taming rates with the harvest just slightly boosted, its on the island until wildcards fuck up is released lol

D

Devin MacNeil Trivett

My GT is Grenawd, I run a server for the enjoyment of the game, mostly to avoid the rampant trolls and politics of official server's, and because most dedicated server's seem to be boosted through the roof with ridiculous starters. If you join my server you get no starter (the first hour of gameplay before you get a house set up was always fun for me) and the stats are close to official while still allowing one man tribes to do everything. I also have several small tribes who would more than likely enjoy a new member!

My server GT is GrenawdTube

T

Tim Reynolds

Kewl beans

M

Mike Miller

If shes just starting dont get her in any jacked up dedicated server. You'll only confuse the poor girl. Coming from single player norm settings to some of youalls monstrosity excuses for Ark.

S

Sher Michelle

Here come the dedi page bombs join a tribe on offical. Dedis are a waste of time. One min they're up .next they're down.

J

Jeremy Smith

Come play my dedi with me.

M

Matthew Alan Perrell

Come join The 100 Ark. A 17+ light Rp server based off of the show The 100. We are currently on Scorched as we await Ragnarock

You are also welcome to join my Clan Podakru more info below

We are more than happy to help get you started with something more than single player

P

Phil Collins Clarkey

I'd try some official pve, everyone should play official so they appreciate the boosted rates and pve servers are often friendly, I am on prim+ 137 and was given 2 rexs a steal and loads of other Dinos within an hour purely because I was this guys neighbour

J

Joshua Stefan Bishop

JurassicArk1111 lots of frendly people willing to help

A

Aaron Firmingham

T

Tim Reynolds

Oh important note don't play on server 10

R

Rae Truculent

Wouldn't mind another female to join on the server I admin on, only me and the rest are guys Ark n Saur

P

Preston Tatum

I sent you a pm with a question.

T

Thomas Velasco

Gt is VyRL Nightmare. Could always use some grinders in the tribe. Best advice is to find a group and run with em lol dedi or on official.

J

Josh Barker

Official PvP server 10 is very friendly so build on that

Z

Zakk McGehrin

One guy says "important note don't play on server 10". Another guy says official server 10 is very friendly build there"

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom