Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One ATARAXIA SERVER UPDATES! Become apart of our group to learn more & hop into the...

A

Alexis McLeod

ATARAXIA SERVER UPDATES!

Become apart of our group to learn more & hop into the exciting fun, and fresh maps for tomorrow!

Tomorrow marks the release of our five-map cluster!

We will have Aberration, Scorched, Island, and Center to add to our cluster, all as 32 slots!

I hope to have the servers installed by then. I'll keep you guys updated if something changes or Nitrado doesn't deliver on time.

These servers will be character transferable ONLY until Christmas. I understand that the tribes established on Ragnarok would have a severe advantage in this, so hopefully allowing characters for a limited time is a fair medium.

Please note that servers will not be live until after 5pm EST on Saturday. This could be later, depending on Nitrado.

A few other things that will be changing and coming to our server:

- I'm working with the owner of The Lost Ark server on getting us a website with forums. He's been super helpful and has offered us a professional host site, so a huge thanks to him!

- Starter packs for each map will vary. I will be building basic stater areas on each map as soon as we get them.

- The Patreon rewards will be updated before the next pay cycle. Expect more stuff, and a Patreon community safe house in the future. A HUGE thank you to our donors! It really does take the bulk of the server costs off my back.

- We are designing the Server Shop. The currency will be Bushberry Seeds. The two easiest ways to obtain these will be through events, and our Patreons will get a small amount per month. With that, we will also be designing a bank system for you to safely store the Seeds.

Thank you guys for sticking through the ups and downs of our server! With the drama that has gone on the last week, I am happy to say that we're still here and back stronger than ever. You guys are awesome.

Want to join?
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom