Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Are you looking for a server where even admins tame their own and work for their own....

C

Cre Means

Are you looking for a server where even admins tame their own and work for their own. Beauclair is password protected to keep out trolls only rule is no killing while taming or picking people off tames for no reason.
Rag
Only 2 admins
Boosted

C

Christopher Tripp

Change the map you will get more people

C

Cre Means

There are 3000 maps on rag

C

Cre Means

I hate that map

C

Christopher Tripp

Yeah for sure but no one likes the island anymore. Only reason to go there is the tek cave

C

Cre Means

I se plenty of people asking for island maps real problem is there is way to many servers out there so im being patient and waiting it out till these fucking 1000 10 person and 20 person server go down or mommy says shes not paying for it no more lol

C

Christopher Tripp

But like if you guys were on rag I would join

C

Christopher Tripp

Yea for sure

C

Cre Means

Let me talk to my hubby and ill see

C

Cre Means

We are the only admins and play like everyone else so no admin abuse

J

Jose Satiacum

How do i get in the map?

C

Cre Means

So we decided to go to rag the map password will be off untill we populate once we get our people everyone will get the password i reset now so just look for beauclair and join all i ask is no pvp till friday to give everyone a chance to get started and after friday pvp full time

C

Cre Means

Give the server 5 mins just restarted it

J

Jose Satiacum

Oh damn, nvm then, was looking for a island map

C

Cre Means

Lol

J

Jay Francisco

rag is shit

C

Cre Means

I agree i dont like rag but its what almost everyone wants sadly and with all these damn shit servers hosted by kids im trying to follow as much as i want with supply and demand lol

J

Jose Satiacum

It's all right, just already on a rag map, kinda boring but its coo

C

Cre Means

Rag is boring dino spawn is shit you need a quetz to tame shit bc the map is so damn up hill

C

Cre Means

I havnt changed the map yet just a few settings so if i can get people into the island ill keep it that way

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom