Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One *ARAGON ROLEPLAY XBOX SERVER* "King Henry of Aragon was the Greatest King in Aragon’s...

J

Joe Daden-Tapp

*ARAGON ROLEPLAY XBOX SERVER*
"King Henry of Aragon was the Greatest King in Aragon’s history but when he died after fifty years of ruling, his great kingdom was divided into two realms by his feuding younger children, each wanting the crown and lands for themselves. At first his children ruled together peacefully but after a dark Feud the two Royal's declared war on each other and so the country was divided. Now both kingdoms and their people fight to remain the strongest in Aragon.
———————————————
*ARAGON.RP SERVER FEATURES*
Aragon.RP is a New strict Roleplay Xbox one Ark Server. Nicely Boosted stats offering fast build up, fast Breeding & taming! We have Simple Server Rules, The Server is about Roleplay/Fantasy Ark Play and I strongly encourage players who want to build villages and towns for trading to join my New Server. I was one of the owners of the very popular Ark Roleplay Server “Hootwin” and aim to grow amazing community of Roleplayers on a single server, which is run by a very experienced admin.

★Server Settings★
►Harvesting x10
►Breeding x15
►Taming x15
►XP x100
►Unlimited weight/Crafting
►200 Player Level
►150 Wild Dino Level
►Same day & Night times
► ORP switched on. You’ll have to steal face to face.
►8 Player Tribe Limit
►Rag Map, Primitive+
►Xbox One UK Hosted Server
►24/7 Running Xbox Server!

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom