Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Anyone willing to help with a trials run? I’m can handle my own but I need a good team...

E

Elieser Cepeda

Anyone willing to help with a trials run? I’m can handle my own but I need a good team to do this. And no, I’m not paying nobody, nor sharing my account. I feel more accomplished if I earn my gear with my own work. Wearing a trial’s emblem mean’s something; you passed one of the hardest challenges this game can offer. But yet you suck ass at PVP with that emblem on?! Nah!

P

Przemek Górczyński

Sorry to break your bubble, but PC trials are extremely bad right now. Today out of 5 games my team was paired with same opps three times. If you are not top player there is no way to win, especially when dominating gun is Darkest before

F

Furkan Reisoğlu

in short
1. trying to form a group and win doesn't work u gotta practise together.

also probably 70-80 percent of the trials population is formed up of carriers, streamers and hardcore players. or worst ddosers. they kick u off the game.

meaning carriers and ddosers can go duck a d**k.

sadly my friends who play the game quit and I don't even try to get flawless anymore cuz I tried with pugs only once I managed to get flawless it's so hard to carry ppl when they go below 1 kda.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom