Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Anyone recruiting? Not on mic at the moment. Have a friend who'd join another time as...

B

Billy Blip

Anyone recruiting? Not on mic at the moment. Have a friend who'd join another time as well. Preferably a map with a few tribes

A

Andy Aerdts

Pve/pvp?

A

Alex Luedecking

Come and join the cluster we are on The Center (Triforce Cluster)
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

S

Steven Jones

Arklife Global are recruiting now!! We are growing rapidly with over 20 new members joined in November alone!! From now until Christmas we have 5X settings every weekend, We are looking for new tribes and members to join us both PvP & PvE available, helpful admins and a real friendly server, No raiding policy, for more info comment below or join our FB Page...

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

K

Kevin King

Got a tribe on pvp official. Pm if interested. All welcome

R

Rick G Merrill

Ragnarok slightly boosted server looking for tribe members or tribes to join us. TheDarkKnights is the name of the server and PSN Thegod1313. If interested let me know. PVP with 2 week neutral period and we have a battle arena. Great people.

J

Jake Beamson

I have 3 servers Billy
All of the servers u have friendly admins and great tribes, i am admin of all the tribes and also server admin of 2 of the 3 servers but i know all the owners and i can get anything done if anything is requested
1 is almost official stats, (a little boosted mainly on taming and breeding) and tek ect also available PVP (the center map)

Then i have rag map a little more boosted all round and great for in the middle then official and extremely boosted PVP

and then i have rag primal+ beginner server that is very boosted but its mainly for beginners to learn the game and layed back game to play,

M

Marcus Mårtensson

Pm me

D

Dan Chamberlain

New PvP
Ragnarok
Boosted stats
X20 everything
Good starter pack
Choice of any dino to start with. Level 200.
A weapon of your choice with ammo.
Starter pack there is many structures to help start a base and a few industrial items to help you start crafting.
Competitions with good prizes.
Come check it out. The best server to ever start.
Name of server is new20xserverfriendly

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom