Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Anyone here use nitrado servers? If so how's the lag? And how's the customer support?...

• Thread starter Jason Cheesebro
  • Start date
D

Daniel White

What lag? Never had to call customer support. 13-24 a month is cheap.

B

Brandon Wofford

Theres a lot of servers already with no players in them. I plan to get my own anyway as it would just b myself and some friends playing pve on it with some difficulty settings pushed in favor of the ark a true survival server

R

Rod Jeremy

Off topic but I gotta take passwords down for cluster to work right?

T

Toni Whitmore

Only time we’ve had major ping is when someone left Dino’s on mass breeding, fixed that and no problems.

I’ve never had any problems with customer service. When I call I get right through and only on he phone 5mins tops, if I put a ticket in I get an email back next day. Everyone’s experiences for the most part is different.

I absolutely love Nitrado and will never ever go back to xb hosting.

T

Trenton Hall

Im playing my xbox through a hotspot on my phone and i get about 25 ping on almost any nitrado server

C

Connor Young

Yes its worth

J

Joe Frazier

I've seen ping of 255-285 when I've been alone on a 10 slot server. I've been kicked from sessions where other people haven't had an issue, but for the most part; of there weren't 4K others right now, I'd say it's worth the $$

M

Matt Kendrick

Lag is based on your server population and how dumb they are. Mine doesn't lag. I've never needed support, and the server has never corrupted.

I am pissed the disabled my remote admin (RCON) today saying I shouldn't have had it to begin with.

Wait 6 days and hopefully you'll be able to host from your own Windows 10 PC.

P

Patrick Deon Wilson

more slots you have more ram they will give you for nitrado server if you going to be cheap about buying a server you going to get a cheap ass lagg server

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom