Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Anyone here use nitrado servers? If so how's the lag? And how's the customer support?...

• Thread starter Jason Cheesebro
  • Start date
J

Jason Cheesebro

Anyone here use nitrado servers? If so how's the lag? And how's the customer support? Is it worth paying for a rented server through them?

M

Mohawk-mikey Winstanley

Lag is the same as on official dont listen to idiots who try to say its the server quality that causes lag no its the amount of structures being placed on the map aswell as the thousands of turrets all firing at once at a single dino...rag is only worse than the others because of how large the map is

J

Jason Cheesebro

Yes, but is worth paying for a server? I heard there customer support team is absolute garbage but I've heard others that it's not bad

M

Mohawk-mikey Winstanley

Not worth it at all just save up your two months of rent and buy an xbox onex and use your old one to host a server

B

Blake Perez

Jason you might want to wait for a few more customer reviews before making a decision.

M

Mohawk-mikey Winstanley

Hell you can even sell your old one because with the onex you can host a non dedicated non tethered server dont even need the second xbox anymore

J

Jason Cheesebro

Blake are you saying you had a good or bad experience? And I bought a 10 slot server for 30 days (was only 14 bucks that's pocket change) just to try it I read the review on nitrado (about the actually company) and Ive seen really awesome reviews saying there great servers great support team etc and read a lot of hate comments and how they steal.

M

Mitchell Wood

Worst customer service, ever.
Like ever.
4 weeks I had been dealing with a day one issue, kept sending me responses that made it obvious they didn't read the issue/ know wtf to do.

J

Joshua DonkeyPunch Rogers

We haven't had any issue at all with ours. But, we run prim plus. IT really depends on Server location mines in Miami it's 12hrs away I get no lag at all. Our Aussie players have a ping of 50-60 as where mine is 20-30

J

Jason Cheesebro

So renting a server is good but on a customer support stand point I'm pretty much screwed?

T

Tyler Clemens

The only difference in official and nitrado is official doesnt regularly have ping spikes, nor does it have spikes that dont kick you so youll be runnin around with 255 ping rubber banding and shit but you still wont get kicked

T

Tanicia Miller

Honestly. After 2 weeks we have now about 15 people on a 20 slot server on the island. It's starting to lag us out and dashboards the odd time. And take 4 tries to get in sometimes. But customer service is actually pretty decent. I called n he checked over my server everything is good. Said they have had the issue since launching the servers and are working on it. He said to just keep calling with issues so that they are aware of anything that can help

C

Ciaran Collins

Ping stays around 25 and no crashes cause unlike xboxs the server can handle the traffic :)

S

Sammi Miller

The back ups. Don't forget the back ups guys lol

T

Trent Bolton

Jason pm me you server info man

C

Centree Meyer

The back ups are really the only selling point.

H

Hannah McLaughlin

Personally I think it's worth it they are much more reliable and you have a back up save and loads of extra options to choose also for stats! I've not had any problems so far it runs smooth. Keep your stats down a bit not insanely boosted! Rent a 10 slot for a month and see how you like it!

D

Dan Collins

Don't bother, 4k dead servers, save your cash if you're not already established.

A

Andy Pearce

Xbox one X + nitrado server ever = little to no lag

R

Rod Jeremy

So many Nitrado haters here, wow. I've played ark from day one as well. So much smoother on Nitrado than Xbox player dedicated or official. Way better... Can't be Ddosed either

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom