Contact advertising [email protected]

Anyone have any recommendations on 3440x1440 monitors? I mean, i want to go with the...

G

Greg Abney

Anyone have any recommendations on 3440x1440 monitors? I mean, i want to go with the Predator x34, but i dont really have the funds for that right now. I've looked at less expensive ones, but its all names i have never heard of. I plan on going through and looking at some reviews, but i was wondering if you had any good experience with ones ~500usd. The only thing is, it CANNOT be 60hz, I am looking into ones with at the very least 100hz. Thanks.

J

Jonathan Pick

I have the acer predator x34 it's amazing worth every penny

Z

Zachary Abel

I'm looking for the same res but everything I've found has a native refresh rate of 60hz. :/

M

Mark Anthony Alcaraz Guerrero

You go for preditor or asus 34" for G-sync + 100hz. IPS. If those doesnt matter to you, fireaway with whatever you can afford. =)

A

Anthony McCauley

The X34P and AW3418DW are currently the best ultrawide monitors on the market, but even with sales / discounts they are still $400-$500 over your budget.

The original X34 can sometimes be found for $700 refurbished.

The CF71 is a gorgeous panel, but it's VA and still $250 over your budget as well.

S

Steven Gunnoe

Asus MX34VQ, I have it and its a great monitor.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

Julio Meneses

Dude... Honestly you're asking for a lot.... Still check some Korean off brands in Aliexpress (dunno if I'm butching the name), I saw Level1techs, do a review on one, they use the same panel as the x34 and the PG 348, don't ask for G-sync, tho

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom