Contact advertising [email protected]

Anyone got any thoughts on this monitor or any recommendations for monitors around...

M

Moses Dakota

Anyone got any thoughts on this monitor or any recommendations for monitors around this price range

A

Andrew Andresen

Have this monitor and my one huge complaint is that its not VESA mount compatible. Had to have a special part machined for it to get it to mount properly. Besides that its an OK monitor for the price. It was my primary monitor for a while but decided to go with a 2k monitor with G Sync instead as my primary so I moved this over to a secondary monitor instead.

M

Matthew Thomas Keating

I had this monitor. Really solid for the price. The bezel is really glossy plastic, which absorbs fingerprints, and it doesn't have a VESA mount, like one of the above comments mentioned. But the panel is excellent.

L

Lauris Teske

What about the Samsung 28" 4K monitor for 350€? Doesn't own any of these but maybe it is an alternative

D

Don Wickenden

460 here in Canada :/

N

Nathan C Fall

I have a 4k g-sync monitor. If you go 4k make sure you have the power to use it without g-sync (Like a 1080ti) otherwise it's a waste if money

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom