Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Anyone got any good advice for starting out on Scorched Earth Pvp?

K

Kira Lunn

My bf and i leveled our selves up on center uploaded to the obgalist and then went to scorched and mad a hut to start and just keep makein them every so often till w got where we wanted

M

Matthew Masoudi

Don't

T

Tucker Davis

Hit the ground looking for water

A

Andrew Aird

run. drink from blue bugs. never stay still for too long. when those wolves terror birds or daeodons come for you jump up on high rocks. hit drops as soon as you can. carry a tent. tame a jerboa straight away for weather warnings. bring or tame a flyer asap. when flying heatstroke doesn't affect you and your water reserves don't diminish

A

Alyssa Luanne Parker

Stay hidden n stay by water

Z

Zach Johnson

Stay away from big orange rocks. It's a rock elemental that'll kill you. You can you a spyglass to know for sure

T

Toni Elise Romanelli

Don't

M

Mark Burrell

Wear a sun hat

M

Mark Burrell

Put points into fortitude

A

Andrew Aird

I know u starting out but also if youre like me and u transfer in and you've got the kit at home then bring yourself a couple decent pikes, parachutes approx 10, 2 canteens and about 90 cooked meat. wear full ghillie armour (better thermal rating than desert armour). organic polymer can be obtained from Mantis. the camel bull hybrid looking things hold 750 water that you can fill canteens from once tamed. adobe is your best friend so learn it quick. don't waste time with metal bases until you have resource to build adobe inside 1; they cook you alive.

A

Andrew Aird

cactus is a good food to eat at first to top u up in emergencies for an extra minute or so till u find water and food. it does not fill the meters a lot so grab lots and work fast to find a better source. also make a sleeping bag and pop that motherfucker as close to a water source and drop as poss so if you do die spawn in there. I used to spawn in by the small mountain and flat peaked rocks almost opposite red ob. there's a small plateau around which 3 drops regularly fall and there's a water vein there.

A

Andrew Aird

don't move in a sand storm. it won't kill you and if you stay still you don't waste water on filling your stamina bar which the sandstorm automatically drains. electric storms stop firearms working so don't try to kill that terror bird with a longneck cos it won't work! when the extreme heat drops in sit in water if poss or get underground. better still get up in the air and it barely affects u

A

Andrew Aird

finally remember EVERYTHING in SE is trying to kill you, even the dam weather. always be on guard, always keeps moving and learn map and the water sources as fast as possible.

B

Børge Mannes

Get water

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom