Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Anyone got any good advice for starting out on Scorched Earth Pvp?

K

Kyle Keehn

Anyone got any good advice for starting out on Scorched Earth Pvp?

J

John Newman

RUN FAST

A

Andrew Cochran

Make it in good standing with alpha. Fast

K

Kevin Swafford

Yeah don't lol no it's tough I havnt been able to do it yet

B

Brett Kiwihumidity Hotz

Dont.... lol but no really fortitude fortitude fortitude

B

Brett Kiwihumidity Hotz

Dont get frustrated with dying... its gunna happen alot.... like alot alot

S

Seth Thurman

Fortitude to 20 at least

S

Scotty Sumner

Transfer a character

S

Scotty Sumner

In my experience fort. Doesn't matter don't waste points on it

C

Carlos Murrain

Sandwich beds, boxes, and mortar/pestles in stone foundations

C

Carlos Murrain

Learn how to make cactus soup, and trade dung beetles,salt, and sulphur with island servers

J

Jer D Canada

40+ fortitude wear complete flak armor or riot gear, 150+ health, Melee of 250+, extra skills go into weight and health.

Pikes, bows, Cross bows, boomerang, Sniper for taming, Assault rifles for defence against bigger pred and or other players. ALWAYS ALWAYS have parachutes equipped you will get picked.

Unlock adobe foundation, walls, ceiling, door and door frame, unlock whip to harvest berries fast. (you can't stand around always keep moving)

Unlock water well to place on a water vein (use a vertical pipe and a tap to refill water containers... water skeens are complete shit don't use them, glass jar or canteen is the only containers you can use) Tame a Morellatrops asap for the ability to hold water and refill water containers. (level up health and weight)

South Zone 2 is the ravine with water and pearl drops here.... usually over populated.
Mid Zone 3 The mountain in center has Obsidian, Metal, Crystal, salt, and sulfer on it.

Red OB... if not locked down by alpha a source of water silica pearls, a cave, the mountain to the south east has metal crystal etc etc.....

#1 rule... dont be a bitch in zone chat.....

Tip....
YOU WILL DIE... A LOT! Make a bed ASAP.... Make sleeping bags and place then when venturing out doesn't matter how many you will die.

NO ONE IS YOUR FRIEND IN SCORCHED unless you happen to get tribed up with someone there.

K

Kyle Keehn

Thanks everyone

B

Brett Kiwihumidity Hotz

I wouldnt unlock a water well... you can drink from the spawn already and you get pre built ones in beacons all the time.. wrap your adobe in metal. Forget parachutes you can just use the sholder tame glitch and become unpickable also if you spam O while falling you wont take fall damage (this takes practice) and gillie and or desert gear never flak

B

Brandon Fazio

Leave

B

Brett Kiwihumidity Hotz

As for global chat scorched is no different than any other official pvp server...

I

Ian H T Burke

Ask whose Alpha

N

Nate K Tucker

Do what I did and just stay mobile. Get a Morella as soon as possible and pump health and damage so it can defend itself when you are off line and straight up live on thst thing and keep moving. As you go advance your weaponry and equipment until you are strong enough to actually build.
I did that on a server ran by 3 alpha tribes in an alliance who killed anyone on sight. I lived two weeks with my morella just wandering the desert. When she got smashed by a rock elemental I was so mad I had to leave the server

J

James Farquharson

Fort all the way fort and health or just have a friend on there

R

Richard Cosgrove

Don't do it

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom