Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Anyone else's switch battery life all of a sudden terrible? like 2-3 hours and it's dead?

T

Tom McCourt

Anyone else's switch battery life all of a sudden terrible? like 2-3 hours and it's dead?

R

Roddy Martin

Yes mine

V

Vincenzo Vinsus Germinario

It depends on the game

G

Greg Smith

I’m so use to my iPhone’s battery losing charge quick that I keep my Switch in Airplane mode, screen dimmed to %50 and the volume somewhat low when not on the charger

G

Greg Smith

I only play in short bursts outside of my house and I noticed the battery drains faster then I would like ‍♂

R

Ryan Tucker

Mine lasts 5 hours. It's a home console that can guy portable. Obviously it's battery will be short.

D

Dan Reid

I'll generally get around 5 hours with non-intensive indies, and around 3 hours with Nintendo first party games.

A

Alexander Parker

Not all of a sudden but it's pretty bad when I play big games like Zelda or WWE

J

Jermaul W

Lol. Thats normal battery time. Longest I believe is 4hrs. It is game depended tho

Z

Zachary Alexander Loge

Use less brightness when playing it handheld and make sure you're charging it with a Nintendo licensed charger only

J

Josh Bengtson

The higher the quality of the game the more battery it drains

J

Justin Strawn

That’s about what I get. When I turn airplane mode on I get 4-6 depending on game. Granted I dock it immediately after it tells me low battery.

N

Nathanael Rumbarger

I haven't had issues yet I left mine 100% for four days in the carry case and was at 80% when I went to play it lol and my battery life while constantly playing botw is a good five hours

B

Bilam Bilam

Playing Splatoon 2, my battery falls down to 15 % in 1,5 hour

F

Felipe Souza Elias

zelda

F

Frances Mayes

my original switch started to die in handheld mode quickly after only 1-2 hours max, i had to send my switch to nintendo and they replaced it as it was faulty

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom