Contact advertising [email protected]

Anyone else's SR skyrocketing after not having to play Mercy anymore? I was 3300ish...

• Thread starter David Holzheimer
  • Start date
D

David Holzheimer

Anyone else's SR skyrocketing after not having to play Mercy anymore?

I was 3300ish before the latest patch with a Career High of 3554.

A

A.j. Tucker

Mine went up about 100 because I'm able to play lucio again

R

Rusty Zimmerman

I had a bad run this season and lost like 200 SR. But! I turned in a freelance project the other day, so I felt good about taking a day off of work to bust heads in Overwatch and fix my comp score, so I set aside a bunch of time today to playing comp.

I played six comp matches today. Fucking FIVE of the six had leavers, and my side lost the other one anyways.

I'm feeling really bummed and shitty about comp right now. Solo queue sucks. I'm down in, like, the high 1600s. I hate it.

J

Josiah Dallago

i feel like it was easier with going against a mercy when i played mccree, i'd sit on her with deadeye as she valked LOL

D

Drew Franko

So in love with new meta compared to mercy meta

B

Brenton DeBusschere

Nah, can't climb and don't really lower. Ig I'm bad xD

J

Judita Lu

Yesterday I played 6 games and won all of them lol. 4 matches I picked moira and 2 matches I picked lucio.
P.s. I was forced to play Mercy and I was very good with her.

N

Noah Wise

Whatever SR you gain or lose doesn’t really have anything to do with mercy not being in the game or with you not being a mercy. But great job on that career high reguardless. It’s most likely be cause the SR changes his season rather than the mercy changes

R

Rhae Warren

being able to play zen without critique is a blessing from god

B

Beau Popkin

I play comp like quick play and dont give a shit. Rank system is wack in this game.

E

Elliot Nolan

Yeah same. I was 2700 went back up to 3140

M

Mathieu Berger-Latour

Feels great

A

Anissa Martinez

Ive skyrocketed because i still play her

A

Adam Geaney

Went from 3533 to 3656 yesterday

R

Reece Livesey

when she buffed I went from 3266 to like 2480 (don't ask) but climbed back up like a day after the nerf, idk what magic this is

A

Alanah Allen-Croswell

I got diamond for the first time ever since maining dva, feels good man

S

Stephen Burns

Nah man I dropped like 120 SR. but that’s mostly cause I’ve hit a losing streak. Mind you I don’t play Mercy unless I have to.

B

Brent Hazelton

I've been playing mercy and actually climbing now as less people play her lmao. That free rez is still a great way to pick a tank back up. Roadhog sustain.

D

Dylan Floyd

No I keep getting games with people who where mercy mains and now there trying to play other stuff.

P

Piia Hyvönen

i just climbed 500 sr with Mercy.. from gold to plat.. :)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom