Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Anyone else want to see Twilight Princess and Wind Waker on Switch? I skipped WiiU,...

• Thread starter Michael Treynor Higgins
  • Start date
M

Michael Treynor Higgins

Anyone else want to see Twilight Princess and Wind Waker on Switch? I skipped WiiU, but REALLY miss those games.

A

Alex Grier

Yesss and like virtual console OOT and Majoras mask or something

M

Michael Treynor Higgins

I think those would be good just to bring them to a more updated system. However, I played Majoras on a 3DS and it was pretty great. So I'm more gunning for Twilight Princess and Wind Waker

D

Dale Ramlochan

No since they were already on the wii u. Skyward sword tho, yes

J

Joe Burnham

same 100%! I wanna replay them but don't want to play the originals when I know there are cool HD redux's to play

M

Marc DiCianni

Wind waker, so bad.Still my favorite Zelda, I have the original still, but to have it on switch would be great

J

Joseph Ray Hart

Yes. Please! Skyward Sword is going to take a lot of time though. Porting it over without all the motion controls might cause a problem.

M

Max Wilson

needs a backward compatibility

R

River Potter

A Zelda collection would be nice. Like the one for GameCube

D

Daryl Davidson Gunning

Just bought twilight princess last week for Wii U. Really enjoying it so far....nice to switch (no pun intended) Wii U back on, poor misunderstood console.

D

D.T. Stroschein

It would be nice if they graced the Switch e-store on day....

B

Brian Schuyler

Would like to see all Wii U games well the good ones come to Switch. Yes I had a Wii U, but many didn't & would give many a chance to play games they missed out on. Also some I would love to play again on the go.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom