Contact advertising [email protected]

Anyone else think it would be cool if they introduced a friendly fire mode? The games...

B

Brojimbo Kekareeno

Anyone else think it would be cool if they introduced a friendly fire mode? The games would be played completely different and I think it would be very interesting. Especially if friendly bullets couldn't go through friendly shields and stuff like that.

Q

Quan Cheavers

I think there modes where team killing friendly fire is enabled

B

Brojimbo Kekareeno

I meant more of an arcade mode, but if that's the case, okay.

J

John Kaba

It would break the game.

A

Antti Hartikainen

Yes! I would instakill everyone who dares to complain about widow.

B

Brayden Sherwood

I feel bad for anyone with a D.va or Zarya

D

Dusty Crow

Z

Zachary Ferns

Shield tanks would be useless

R

Revan Renaldi

Get 12 people in a custom lobby and pick the FFA preset

B

Brojimbo Kekareeno

Not necessarily. A wall is a wall.

M

Mary Gimenez

I mean, It'd feel good to shoot throwers

C

Curtis James Littlechild

That just opens the door for griefing.

L

Luna Bellinski

Friendly fire would suck ass bc you'd just get salty kids firing at you because they wanted to play the hero you picked. Literally not long ago I ended up being followed around the entire match by a Mei because they wanted to play DVA and were really shitty about the fact I picked her. If they had asked nicely I would've swapped but I decided not to bc they were an ass. They just kept putting walls in front of me and purposely blocking my way with the healing freeze. Luckily it was QP. If friendly fire was a thing they would've been such a pain

B

Brojimbo Kekareeno

Eh, I think people take the game a bit too seriously. Am I the only one that plays it because I have fun? xD As for little kids killing you, I'd respond to the child by shooting it in the face. Winning isn't everything. Sometimes you just have to shoot a kid in the face.

L

Leon Adler

Too many trolls

G

Gabriel Boucher

Rip junkrat

M

Miguel Angel Opazo Arancibia

Characters have too much HP and weapons too much spread.

Most characters would kill their own teams 100% of the time in close quarters fights.

It's a cool option for custom matches to have though.

T

Timothy Norman Kubiak

No.

F

Felix Rokossa

No if they do it barriers shouldn’t block friendly bullets that defeats the purpose of barriers

B

Brojimbo Kekareeno

Right, because mobile walls aren't helpful at all.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom