Contact advertising [email protected]

Anyone else miss when Rareware and Nintendo used to be partners? Too bad Nintendo...

K

Kenny Moniz Lopes

Anyone else miss when Rareware and Nintendo used to be partners? Too bad Nintendo didn't purchase the company back in 2002, makes me wonder how it would be today if Nintendo really did buy Rare.

R

Rnd Mlna

I would have loved to have seen banjo kazooie in smash bros.

K

Kenny Moniz Lopes

Too bad Microsoft ruined Rare.

K

Kenny Moniz Lopes

If Nintendo bought the company I'm sure we would have amazing games from them today.

K

Kenny Moniz Lopes

And it would be cool to see banjo and kazooie in smash tbh.

R

Rnd Mlna

Agreed. Would've liked another conkers title. Yeah i think banjo would've been cool. Would've been awesome seeing them get back on the stage while dropping their flight feathers.

K

Kenny Moniz Lopes

Microsoft pretty much ruined banjo and kazooie too.

T

Todd Metcalf

I just want more from Retro Studios. I really hope that they're the team on MP4.

E

Erik Lindquist

If you like old school rare games support playtonic games. They released yooka laylee and it's the original creators and devs from rare. They left Microsoft a couple years or longer back. So they created their own studio.

K

Kenny Moniz Lopes

Yeah so I've heard

D

Danny Scott

Rare was falling off with the GameCube, starfox adventures sucked and Nintendo made the right choice.

K

Kenny Moniz Lopes

Who owns the rights to the Kremlings and the rest of the kong family? Does Nintendo own them?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom