Contact advertising [email protected]

Anyone else looking forward to defeating Null Sector again? Still my favorite event!

S

Sherry Emerson

Anyone else looking forward to defeating Null Sector again? Still my favorite event!

K

Kyle Jones

When is it?

A

Alexander Dwayne Hester

Yesssssss, hopefully they expand on it again this year with more

R

Ronnie Mäkinen

Yes, plz

R

Rodolfo Almaguer

God i hope they bring this back

K

Kyle Jones

I need the anniversary event like dayummmmmmm

D

Dinis Pedroso

I praying to get the legendary achievement, hear it was super dificult last year compared to junkenstein and jeff said it would be even harder...

R

Reece Rhaegar Elvaryen

I’m hoping there’s a different mode as well as this mode cos I got bored of the last one after a week.

R

Robert Holmes

Im waiting for all these events to update the stuff i didnt get befiew i bought the game haha

G

Geoffrey August Garbatini

Last year this was in April I think. By far my favorite event mode. Wish it was permanent.

S

Sherry Emerson

Yep. And I can’t wait until April! (This link was from last year’s event)
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

A

Alysha Chase

I wish they did lunar year again

B

Benjamin Peskett

I’m hoping for different piece of lore not just the same first strike over again

C

Coyan Retsof

We also getting another Uprising event, which is what I'm most excited for, the old skins along with new ones will be available, can't wait

K

Kevin Monterroso

Uprising is my favorite event!

A

Aaron Clarke

They probably won’t redo this event the same. Like Christmas it’s probably gonna change

E

Emma Rebecca

I'm just wondering how they're going to bring this event back again because it's not an event based round a real world holiday or time period it's based on something from the game lore so how are they gonna keep repeating this event?? Are they gonna explore other lore aspects for this event each year? Because it doesn't make sense to keep redoing the same thing for something that's just based around game lore

A

Anthony Burdick

Meh got boring after the 100th time doing it

G

Gage Tanner

I'm sure it'll be a lit different this time

K

Kacee Lindsey

You bet I'm friggin' Red E.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom