Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Anyone else have this problem? Went away after i finally got into the server. So I...

E

Elizabeth Martin

Anyone else have this problem? Went away after i finally got into the server. So I flipped my shit on Wildcard’s twitter today. Would rather be stuck in an endless loop of COD infinite warfare than to ever buy another dlc from Wildcard. The game is broken, fix this shit forreal.

L

Logan Sledge

That's been like that forever don't be a puss about if you let little things like that bother you you wont be able to enjoy the game

S

Sammi Miller

Oh for fucks sake my gta has done it, my assassins creed has done it. It's a graphics issue. Calm. The fuck down

B

Brett Davis

Just do a reset on your system and it should fix it

L

Luke Whitman

This is like the usual the once I power down my console and Power it up dose it clear you cache on console and redownload it

J

John Pearce

Ive had that more than once, just forced close in the game and restarted it was fine

C

Casey Norgard

Because yelling at them on Twitter is such an effective way of communicating your issues...

I would feel bad for you if you were just inquiring about the problem... Now I just think you deserve to not get to play videogames.

J

John Mason

It's an Xbox-hosted dedicated server, isn't it?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom