Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Anyone else find it weird that you can't take screenshots in the eshop? Like why would...

R

Rolando Royster

Anyone else find it weird that you can't take screenshots in the eshop? Like why would they put that restriction into the switch?

R

Robert Shepherd

So you can't take a screen shot of payment information

R

Rolando Royster

Tru that part yeah but I mean the actual game screens itself. That part I don't get

D

Dean Truffleshuffle Pouakai

Its to reduce carbon emissions.

G

Gustavo Jordán Ramírez

Same thing that why Ps4 don't let to take pictures of the interface and menues

J

Joshua Hill

For peoples protection.

N

Nathan Philip Barclay

Possibly because of Trademark privacy? And they don't want you to think you were the creators or distributer of the games.

J

Jason James Grubb

Why would you want to take a picture of th eshop?

R

Rolando Royster

The games in the eshop to post screenshots in let's say here and ask opinions on diff games and so on

J

Jack KH

Just find a picture on Google.

J

Jermaul W

Payment i for. Its a risk

G

Guillaume Oak

In case there's a scene that is not in the final version of the game? Remember the Watch Dogs controversy?

M

Matthew Horvath

I noticed that the other day when I saw that NBA game for £120 and tried to take a pic after I spat my coffee out.

C

Cynicallia Olexa

Credit card protection aside, maybe there might be region-locked pricing in a few odd places or during certain events. If that was ever a thing, I can see why they wouldn't want to let people show screenshots. All of the "not fair" cries and rants would echo, literally, for decades.

E

Essam Abbasi

Umm... Idk.

E

Eric Wynne Ho

so you have to go there to find new stuff, cannot rely on the group....

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom