Contact advertising [email protected]

Anyone else ever find it hard to kill someone on the enemy team who is the same hero...

L

Lee Richards

Anyone else ever find it hard to kill someone on the enemy team who is the same hero as you?

For me... I feel bad when I am D.va and I kill a baby D.va.

It's like I destroy her mech and then fly away sometimes and let my team finish her off hahahaha

M

Michael Alan Duncan

No exact opposite.

T

Thomas Slater

Most of the time when i play tracer me and the enemy tracer realise we spend too much time 1v1 ing each other so we end up just saying hi, teabag and be on our merry way back to our teams

M

Molly Savill

Nah, there can only be one Reaper. Survival of the fittest.

T

Thomas Slater

HOWEVER if an enemy moira tries to come for me. I let her know whos the alpha

E

Eric Giovanny

No, the enemy Genji must know that his waifu is shit

M

Mathieu Berger-Latour

Whenever I see an enemy tracer when I play Tracer. I always try to 1v1 her to show dominance, even though 1v1 with Tracer can last longer than they should :^)

V

Vivian Le'mont

Usually as D.Va it becomes a match of "there can be only one"
As a D.Va main with many hours I can say this happens regularly lol

J

Jay Golden

I love killing Lucio as Lucio. It’s like a wall riding battle.

A

Andrew Klemm

My pharah and the enemy pharah fighting is always a strategic intense battle

A

Ashley Williamson

Survival of the fittest. When I'm in the zone and kill the same hero as me like "I'M THE BETTER REAPER BITCH"

P

Payton Mogg-Roberts

When I play as road hog and the road hog on the opposite time is doing whole hog, I cannot fight the urge but to hook him in. But a Moria killing another Moria, idk but it always hurts me.

C

Chemseddine Salhi

1 v 1 roadhog near cliff x) and hook him outside map

E

Eddie Alcantar

If I’m playing Mercy and I see an enemy Mercy, my immediate thought is “there can only be one”

A

Aaron Cooper

I always try to befriend other Bastions one or two times but if they kill me then it's on. You can assume if the other Bastion gets on top of your unaware ass and dances then there is no threat.

#imsalty

A

Ashley Williamson

I had an enemy hog hook me down the well in ilios and he waved at me as I died lol it was on from there

J

Jay Lewis McCarthy

Im a Hanzo main and when I see an enemy Hanzo or Widow its always a turf war to become the alpha sniper

M

Mo Fries

I never kill the enemy mercy as mercy, I let her do her job

L

Luke Garside

Nope. They're gonna die.

U

Udi Haguel

When I'm a Widow and I see another Widow, it turns into an ego fight.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom