Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Anyone else believe there is such a thing as the biased views on the Switch? Because...

P

Paul Rod

Anyone else believe there is such a thing as the biased views on the Switch?
Because we have people who criticize the Switch for things that other companies already do. For those in the comments saying "Like what" Here are some examples: Online Paid Service - Yeah we've never seen that before , BOTW DLC - Woah what a DLC? ive never heard of such a thing! Activision and Bethesda make theirs for free totally not an insane price, "Expensive Controllers" - so the Dual-shock 4 and Xbox One controller used to be $60 for a few years but the Pro Controller cant be $70? , Small dents and scratches - if your phone is older than a few month it has it to im sure of it even a tiny nick. Look there are many flaws with the Switch and im a proud PS4 and PC and Xbox One fan but come on guys (for those who have made these complaints) do your research and actually in the first place. Why are you in a Switch Fan Group if all you're gonna do is complain about the Switch!?

J

Jason James Grubb

Mod watching.
Lets keep this civil please

M

Michael Horabin

I have psp , ps vita , pc , retro consoles iPad ,but I have to say the switch is the best thing I have played on in a very long time

J

Jason James Grubb

Change is always hard, and excuses are easy.

People concentrate on the negatives of a lot of things

L

Lucas Reese

Can you link to a post where someone says they have never heard of DLC? I don't really see people complaining about the price of the controller either. I see a post every now and then asking if it is worth the cost or not. Anyone that has it knows that it is.

A

Anthony Franco

Please don't make gaming political....

M

Marc Re Percussion

People like to hate on everything even lovable Nintendo

Why they hatin on the n lol

J

Jaymark Cruz

I will keep complaining until Nintendo gets its online act together

M

Marc Re Percussion

Conspiracy is there are fake accounts created by Sony and Microsoft to dampen our moods haha haha

B

Bill Goodman

We live in an age of entitlement where people think they're entitled to whatever it is they want.

E

Edd Thompson

I dislike the amount of games available but I know it just takes some time.
My friend called the Switch an Nividia sheild tablet that doesn't run Android

A

Alejandro Dominguez

Why in this post is the left made out to be the only side complaining? Why even put a political idea in a switch fan group? All it would do is divide.

P

Paul Rod

Dont get me started with the kick stand video on CNET that was very fake news

S

Spencer Miller

You forgot ports of past games on the new system.
Anyways, people complain about the switch because it really does have its issues. If we praised it despite these issues then we'd just be ignorant fan boys/girls and some people don't like that. Granted, they join a Nintendo switch group so I really don't get why they are expecting a fan group to talk about how awful the thing they are a fan of is.

A

Aaron Briggs

The pro controllers price is 100% justified. The 45-50 hour battery life alone warrants the 10$ excluding the NFC and HD rumble and charge USBC cable that comes with it.

C

Charles Bowser

Well stated

B

Bora Chreng

It goes both ways. Actually it goes for a lot of things. Let's not forget the blind Street Fighter 2 loyalty.

J

Jason Cameron

It is impossible to have an unbiased opinion on anything, including the Switch.

M

Michael Alexander Caddick

Switch gets lots of biased stuff written about it. Biased FOR switch. If other console companies did the same things they'd be laughed out of the room but Switch keeps getting free passes.

P

Paul Vaughn Jones

People will always talk trash. People will always hate on nintendo even though they can thank them for important inventions. Nothing huge just ya know. The D-pad. Helping home video game consoles form a market at all. Ya know just little things. ;)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom