Contact advertising [email protected]

Anybody use wish .com to shop online? Thoughts?

• Thread starter Marcus Yagambaram
  • Start date
D

Daniel Linke

If you buy anything like a mousepad for ex check measurements. It'll come half the size it should be haha

J

Jeremy Burg

Bought a good amount off of Wish and only had one item where the battery door compartment would not close all the way. Besides that everything else I have gotten has been flawless and worth the money.

D

David Ramirez

I usually wish upon a star

F

Fábio Silva

I usually buy a lot of crap from Wish, It just takes some time to arrive and don´t expect superb quality on the stuff. Its okay for cheap stuff i guess.

D

David Quinn

Never heard of it

N

Nick Harrington

My mate uses it all the time, I had a look once or twice but the postage costs were always high so the "good deal" never seemed so good.

V

Volter Stara

Wish is aliexpress but more expensive and sketchy.

S

Santiago Galvez

I've bought some items there, it takes a lot of time to ship tho. Also if you don't receive the item in the time they say that you will receive it, you get your money back even if you actually receive after you get the refund. But don't buy tech like USBs or SD cards, they are 8gb "renamed" as 256gb. Clothes or that stuff is good for the price, anything but tech is most of the time good.

W

Will Sellers

I ordered a jacket and it took 3 months to get it and it was a completely different jacket material and all

D

Daniel Jahnke

Crooked place to shop it has varied results i wouldnt recommend

Z

Zeb Shrader

I once ordered a set of hooks that were supposed to go over my bathroom door. Instead I got a pair of pants made of this really shiny vinyl material. So, no, not recommended lol

J

Jacob Mier

Ordered a few times and my stuff took 3 months to get here and it came broken and they did nothing to help. They basically said not our fault.

K

Kayden Lee

There technology is normally fake

C

Charles McClure

It is what it is cheap Chinese made products

R

Raymond Black

Awesome place to shop

C

Charles McClure

I'll elaborate a little bit more about my experience with wish since everyone else is telling their stories. Now I want to.

About a year ago I started shopping for a smart watch to use while working at my job.

So I had just installed the wish app on my phone after my friend told me about it. He said that he orders stuff on there from time to time but that it was what it was cheap Chinese crap that took forever to get but some of the stuff is nifty sometimes and it's cheap enough that you don't care if it breaks. So I thought I'd give it a shot since I like cheap little toys and crap to show off, so whatever.

So back to the topic. I had just started shopping around for a smart watch and one day I got a little push notification from wish. Browse deals on smart watches on sale now!

Weird... That's a coincidence, but I figured whatever I'll check them out. They had quite a few watches to choose from in a range of different prices. But I chose one for 35 bucks it was supposed to blue tooth and work with Android phones. Advertising that it could answer calls, access music files, control the camera and text. So I thought that it would be enough to do what I needed it to do. Good to go right?

Well I ordered it and since it is shipped out from China apparently delivered on foot by a Chinese man. It could take up to three months to deliver... Wow ok, well i was warned by my friend that the shipping time took a while but that took me by surprise but I ordered it anyway thinking that it would probably be shipped sooner and wish was just casting a wide net.

Nope! That watch arrived three months and 5 days after I ordered it. Lol and let me tell you about this beautiful watch! It looked like a toy from the dollar store it was embarrassing to wear like a smart watch from a McDonald's happy meal.

The screen was a little difficult to use kinda unresponsive at times but push too hard on the plastic screen and it may push something next to what you want. It took me awhile to get the hang of it.

The resolution was awful like game boy advance graphics lol and ran some weird home brewed Os on a old android 2.0 version

It did Bluetooth to my phone and could receive calls and texts as advertised but the speaker is about the same quality as an old walkie talkie or a gamegear speaker. I could barely understand anyone but apparently they could hear me Okay. The watch did in fact receive texts but the downside is that I couldn't respond at all lol

It worked to play music from my phone but with the gamegear speaker kind of made it worthless.

All and all I was entertained for 35 bucks whatever.

But there is something that I want to mention about the watch. While wearing it I had three different experiences where I was verbally communicating with a friend or wife about buying something and received a push notification about the things that I was talking about.

1 at work talking to coworkers about buying my wife a bracelet. Then fifteen minutes later I got a notification that bracelets were on wish

2 talking to friend about buying a new keyboard for his computer and while talking to him my phone rings. It's a push notification from wish for keyboards on sale.

3 wife tells me about a necklace that she wanted to buy for her mom and I told her we should see if we can get the necklace cheaper online 21 minutes later wish push notification for necklaces.

I stopped wearing the watch and uninstalled the app

Not today big brother 1984 app not today

C

Caleb Lopez Guzman

After a month of waiting you get a picture of what you ordered

L

Leo Rao

Loooool i didnt bother reading any of the comments, but my friend (Waterloo programming graduate) works at wish. Dont bother LMAO its literally the biggest scam and he makes a fuckton

P

Paul Burkart

What's with all the promotion of wish recently. Wish is terrible. Just no

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom